About: Norman Harp
- Address: 4901 West 136th Street, Suite 1040
- City: Leawood, KS, 66206-5926
- Telephone: 913-491-0100
- Fax: 866-746-0008
- Email: Click Here to Email Me
Divorce is very personal, with unique aspects for individuals. The financial transition is often both complex and a bit of a puzzle. My role in this process as a financial divorce specialist and neutral is to help you sort out the financial puzzle pieces related to the financial settlement. You and the other members of our Collaborative Divorce team, benefit from my more than 25 years of professional experience as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Financial Planner - Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) with the added specialized training as a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) professional.
These are the three separate professionals that are the most common neutral financial professionals in divorce to help sort out financial issues you are facing as a divorcing couple.
Through the Collaborative-driven process, my objective is to help you achieve a good outcome by helping you understand your finances which allow you to make wise decisions with the advice of your attorney. Understanding all aspects of proposed financial settlements and division of assets are critical, impactful and life changing for each of you and I will be there to help.
Business Affliliations: CHART PLANNING Touchstone Divorce Financial Solutions, CHART PLANNING Private Wealth Management LLC., Kansas and Missouri Licensed Public Accounting Practices, respectively: Norman R. Harp, CPA Professional Association (PA), and Harp & Associates Professional Corporation (PC)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation from the Kansas and Missouri Boards of Accountancy
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) designation from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Securities, Advisory Services and Insurance licensed (Kansas and Missouri, other States can be added)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
- Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Greater Kansas City
- The International Association of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Personal Financial Planning Section
- Missouri State University, formerly Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield, Missouri, Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Bachelor of Science Accounting (BS)
- Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, Missouri, Paralegal Studies Certificate
- University of Miami School of Law, Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning, Coral Gables, Florida
- The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts, Durham, North Carolina