If you’ve been following our new blog, you know that we are introducing you to each one of the fine folks that make up Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Greater Kansas City. We recently had Financial Neutral Analyst Katherine Badertscher take time to tell us a little more about herself. Meet Katherine!
1. How long have you been involved with Collaborative Divorce Professionals? 4 years
2. Your hometown postcard– what’s on it? Pastoral scenery with dairy cows
3. Who is your hero and why? My Mother; need I say more?
4. What book are you reading right now? Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
5. Name an interesting thing about yourself that others might not know. I’m a naturalized Swiss citizen and play the Cors des Alpes/Alpine Horn
6. What is your favorite web site or app? ESPN
7. What is the most rewarding aspect of your job? Helping clients gain confidence in their financial futures while embracing and developing financial independence.
8. Describe your ideal Saturday! A cool & sunny autumn day with my family, dogs, baseball and/or football.
9. You’re leaving town for a very, very long time…where would you dine for your last meal and what would you eat? A tough decision, but cheese pie and glacier torte from André’s Confiserie Suisse.
Feel free to contact Katherine directly:
Katherine B. Badertscher
Owner, Midwest Divorce Management, Inc., CFP®, CDFA®