If you’ve been following our new blog, you know that we are introducing you to each one of the fine folks that make up Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Greater Kansas City. We recently had Attorney Laura McEachen take time to tell us a little more about herself. Meet Laura!
2. Your hometown postcard– what’s on it? I am from Independence, Missouri – The Truman Courthouse, the courthouse that launched Harry S. Truman on his political path.
3. Who is your hero and why? I can’t name just one!
4. What book are you reading right now? I always have three or four going at once. I like contemporary fiction. A favorite author is Jill Mansell.
5. Name an interesting thing about yourself that others might not know. I do other things besides practice law – I write for KC Parent magazine, I substitute teach at my children’s school and I volunteer with the American Royal and Wayside Waifs.
6. What is your favorite web site or app? Tripadvisor
7. What is the most rewarding aspect of your job? I enjoy providing solutions to divorcing families (as opposed to creating more problems!)
8. Describe your ideal Saturday! A walk on the beach with my family and dog, Milo.
9. You’re leaving town for a very, very long time…where would you dine for your last meal and what would you eat? Frontera’s Mexican Restaurant – carnitas.
Feel free to contact Laura directly: