If you’ve been following our new blog, you know that we are introducing you to each one of the fine folks that make up Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Greater Kansas City. We recently had Attorney and Mediator Hugh O’Donnell take time to tell us a little more about himself. Meet Hugh!
2. Your hometown postcard– what’s on it? Farm and church.
3. Who is your hero and why? I admire the actions of certain people from time to time, but I don’t have a hero.
4. What book are you reading right now? Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
5. Name an interesting thing about yourself that others might not know. My sense of humor can be dark.
6. What is your favorite web site or app? https://www.mlb.com/cardinals
7. What is the most rewarding aspect of your job? Helping folks resolve conflict.
8. Describe your ideal Saturday! Yoga and golf.
9. You’re leaving town for a very, very long time…where would you dine for your last meal and what would you eat? Cupini’s on Westport Road. Pasta and chocolate!
Feel free to contact Hugh directly:
204 W. Linwood Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64111-1328