Over the course of the next few months we’re going to introduce you to each one of the fine folks that make up Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Greater Kansas City. We recently had Financial Analyst Wayne Starr take time to tell us a little more about himself. Meet Wayne!
2. Who is your hero and why? My hero is my Mother. With only a high school education and suffering two divorces, she successfully raised myself and my two brothers.
3. What book are you reading right now? Nelson DeMille’s The Cuban Affair.
4. Name an interesting thing about yourself that others might not know. I have been happily married for 53 years.
5. What is your favorite web site or app? Favorite app is The Score which allows me to follow lots of different professional and college sports teams.
6. What is the most rewarding aspect of your job? Helping people going through divorce to solve a problem not win a battle.
7. Describe your ideal Saturday! A long bike ride with my wife and fellow biking friends with a stop for a good breakfast.
8. You’re leaving town for a very, very long time…where would you dine for your last meal and what would you eat? Café Provence in Prairie Village. Dinner would be whatever is the special of the day with a good bottle of wine.
Feel free to contact Wayne directly:
WAYNE A. STARR, CDFA
PRESIDENT, ASSET ANALYSIS, LLC